Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

take a hike








Last week the husband took all his brothers, and left me, to go skiing. He would rather hang out with the kids in tall-tees then with me. Well I hate to break it to ya husband, but I wear tall-tees ALL the time; they're called dresses.

So I decided to go and steal Benny for a hike. We had a pretty good time, possibly a better time than the boys. Benny got way too many compliments for a dog, and we witnessed a fat pug give completely up on the way down. You could just hear him say "Yup, I am done. No more." While the owners were trying to get him up with "Come on! It's only downhill from here!" So mental note to self, do not take a fat pug on a hike.

1 comment:

  1. Benny didn't tell me he got to take a hike with you and meet other people and show other dogs up. Thanks for taking him. The hike does look fun, I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete