Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

day cinco

Here I am all ready to go snorkeling. This morning we took some video on the gopro, but sadly the video isn't as good as we were hoping for. Once we are able to download them onto our computer, I will upload the best parts. It always happened that Kevin would have the gopro when I would see something cool like a sea ray "pretending" it was a rock (you didn't fool me) or two lobsters keeping their eyes on me, or me swimming in a HUGE school of blue fish. But then again, you probably wouldn't want to hear me screaming for joy the whole time I swam in that school. They adopted me as one of their own. It. was. awesome.




Kevin picked this little side cafe for lunch. The food reminded him of Ecuador so he wanted to try it out.
This is called Russian Salad. All it has in it is tuna fish, cooked potatoes, cooked carrots, mayo and pickled beets (this one didn't have beets). Kevin loved this on his mission. I have already made it for him since we have been back. I love the cooked carrots in it. They add a lot of yum to it.
We got to see two weddings at our resort. They were pretty, but I thought it was awkward how everyone on the beach got to sit and watch (ahem, like me) the whole ceremony. And its not like people would be quiet about it either, most people just went on about their weekend beach day playing and screaming in the sand and ocean. It just was not as private as you would have hoped for.
Soothing his poor heat rash with the worst aloe vera ever. Who puts menthol mint in a soothing gel? Dumb I tell you. It burned like crap putting that stuff on.

Chicken with mole
Seafood Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment