Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

day seis

For lunch today we had to have our resorts shrimp ceviche again. But this time we shared. Cuz were cute like that.


So Kevin was sure that he would buy a Pina Colada everyday. He wanted to buy lots of drinks this trip. Well he is just a Big Talker. He got two. I got one. We just still could not fathom that those little drinks needed to be $4.50 each.

Here is the lovely newly-wedded couple. Both couples already had kids, so to me it wasn't as cool or exciting as a young-couples wedding. But still pretty nonetheless.
and here is the set-up for the second wedding.
And here is a quick tour of the pretty Mahekal grounds:







Best. Fish. Ever.
Some yummy chicken (my fish was waaaayyy better... :) )
Kevin loved all their ice cream; especially the coconut. This one was strawberry.
my choice of dessert. yumyumyum.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see all your pictures and adventures!! Some day me and Will will have a second honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete