Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

my dam shirt






After this hike, I forgot to wash my hair before work. That means I forgot to do my hair as well. So I went to work just. like. this. This was my welcoming from Kevin when I got home:

" Did you wear you hair...like that to work?"
"Yes Kevin, Yes I did."
"Did anyone say anything?"
"Nope, Kevin, my coworkers come to expect my hair a mess like this every day. It's really not a problem."

My tables probably wondered about me, but probably ended up thinking I really needed that good tip they gave me.

And I didn't get a comb as a graduation gift from my teachers in high school for nothin'.

To end this conversation my cute husband said:
"Well you look beautiful no matter what you do with your hair."
He loves me, he really loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment