Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

day dos

And this is what the majority of our day looked like. Hanging out at the beach.
we got some real good loungin' in. Kevin started and finished the Mockinjay, and then almost finished the first Hunger Games. I turned him into a reading monster.
This is my "hello, welcome to our bungalow!" wave.

all security cops always had an "oozie" on him (yep, kevin told me to write that).


For lunch we went to this little place that supposedly raised their own fish. Who knows if this is true, but their fish n' chips and shrimp tacos were delish!
With our drinks they gave us this drink of some sort. I finally got Kevin to try it first and we figured it was some sort of shrimp water/soup. It was warm, shrimpy and kinda gross. But it was a nice gesture.


Kevin loves taking close ups of me. Whhhhhyyyyy?
It was Italian night at Mahekal, our least favorite night. Even though we weren't fans of the main, at least the desserts were good. They had a really good tiramisu.
Kevin wanted to do a fashion shoot. So fashion shoot I gave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment