Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

homemade cinnamon rolls

Making homemade cinnamon rolls is a big deal. Such a big deal that I even make it a HUGE deal. I could not believe they turned out. I could not believe they were so good. I rambled on and on how good they were the whole time we were eating them after church. Kevin finally had to stop me and be like "Ok now your just bragging Mal." Yes, yes I was bragging. But c'mon: homemade cinnamon rolls. Me. I made them. He still doesn't realize how great this is. I feel like I can do anything now!



I got the recipe for these Overnight Cinnamon Rolls on the Our Best Bites Blog. I dare you to go make them now! You will feel invincible.

P.S.
I doubled the recipe for the glaze. And I would dare say you could triple it and be even more happy with these little babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment