Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

puppy love

One bad thing about living with someone is your bound to always get whatever sickness they have. Kevin gave me his cold, so the past day and a half we have both been bed ridden. But with that, there is an upside: you are sick together!! And you always have someone that will go and buy medicine and the medicinal miracle drink:


This is our go-to drink whenever we are sick.



On a more positive note, lately we have been talking about puppies. Who knows if we will get one, but we have agreed on a golden retriever if it does happen. When we were talking about puppies and dogs, Kevin brought up the movie White Fang. He told me the brief summary of the book/movie in 20 seconds. At the end of this, I was tearing up. Tearing up. Kevin thinks it was his awesome and emotional story telling skills, I blame it on the time of month. Kevin doesn't know if I would love a puppy and take care of it after a week, but I think that this here story shows my true love of dogs.

3 comments:

  1. nix the dog... have a BABY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with Emily M. Dogs are way too much work until you have teenagers. Have that baby instead, it will make your in laws very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhaaa Mal, I guess it has to be a baby and not a puppy! Plus Hadley would like a cousin!

    ReplyDelete