Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

my maybe most embarrassing moment


So when work is slow we come up with games to play. Games such as 1) hit whatever with a rubber band 2) dominoes 3) make up drinks and make the drinkers try them 4) fruit ninja 5) tell a funny joke 6) pretend your the cook or 7) tell your most embarrassing moment. Tonight we opted for 7) tell your most embarrassing moment.
It took my a while to think of one...because I am perfect...but then I thought of this one:
In junior high (7th-8th grade), I was a loser. I had no friends. The only friends I had were A) the kids in my carpool (but it was one of those I-only-talk-to-you-in-the-car type of friendships) B) the one friend I had in a class (but again, it was one of those don't you-talk-to-me-outside-of-this-class-or-else types).
Well in P.E. one year we were working on the Presidential Fitness Award. Ugh I hated this. Don't get me wrong I was an athlete and very athletic, so the fitness parts- no problemo; it was just the strength exercises that got me. Pull-ups: couldn't even do one. The flexibility exercise: ha! So when it came to the sit-ups, I knew I had to do good.
So I get paired up with some random girl who has to hold my feet down. Ready! Set!....GO! I start. My first few are way fast. And then it starts. Every time I came up to touch my elbows to my knee....I farted....... And its not like I could stop. Ohhhh nooo. I had to finish. And its not like I could be like "oh uh...sorry.." to the girl. I didn't know her and was way to shy to say a word to her. I just kept on going.
Well I did pass on the sit-ups. I went over what I needed for the allotted time. I think I tried to make up for my farts.

1 comment: