Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

done with the college chapter in the book called "Life of Mal: Being Mal"

Finished my last test today. And I would hardly call it that. I was a little bit stressed out about this oral test, made sure I reviewed a lot of the articles that were required during this course. But it turned out, rather than an oral test, we had a party and played jeopardy. We still had to participate, but boy oh boy was it much easier than I had anticipated.

It was weird thinking "this is the last time I will be walking to class", or "the last time I will work out in the field house",or "last day I will be called a 'student'." Oh crap what do I say now when I need an excuse for anything? I can't use, "Sorry, I can't make it I have to study, or I have class that night, or just I am a student that should be explanation enough. I am going to have to find a better one now.

Hopefully this will take some stress out of my life. I know it will. I am not saying I have a lot of stress, because my life is as good as it gets right now, but it will take out all that "student stress" that you seem to always have when you are going to school.

Well, I think with graduating, all of this stuff needs to be had:
The first one being for my parents of course. For both of their cars.




Well what is the next chapter in Life of Mal: Being Mal you ask?

Here are some options:


No comments:

Post a Comment