Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

its my birthday month



Therefore it is a good month:

I only have:
one more abstract to write
one oral test
2 mini tests
one presentation

and then Im a graduated women/no, I like girl better. might as well be done now holy easy-peasy!

And then I have an Easter weekend filled with sun, sand and biking @ St. George.

And then a bachelorette party for my cute Mari who will be marrying her cute DJ. Im pretty sure our husbands will be great friends.

And then a week of Mexico.

OH MY!

Oh I forgot my birfday. Yep its the 17th. I have all sorts of stuff planned for me. I want to go to Dave's Deli for lunch (the best philly cheesesteak sandwiches you can buy), go to the Tulip Festival, have a slice of the Costco All-American chocolate cake, and then make my brother and kevin let me win @ monoply on sunday. They never let me win. But that will be the Mal-ificient celebration day, so... I win. And I start off with $3,000 not $1,500. And I never go to jail. Its going to be a goooood few days.

2 comments:

  1. oh my that all sounds like so much fun. letting you win at monopoly! genius! it is my birthday month too. birthdays are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete