Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

almost done with my college career

I only have:
one more abstract to write
one group project (working on this one right now)
two presentations
three more mini tests
and one more 10 page paper

and then im all done.
i am kinda sad. but I am sure I will get over it in Mexico...




In less than a month we will be here.
We recently were talking about our honeymoon here, and realized how cheap we were. I could seriously name everything that we bought while we were there. But I won't bore you. We now both laughed how hungry we got at night. We would go and eat the delicious dinner they provided for us, but a few hours later we would be starving. Since the rooms don't have fridges or provide room service, we were left without food. We didn't even think to go into town and stock up on treats to leave in the room. Oh we were so cheap. We both decided that is the first thing we are going to do when we get there: Stock up. So excited for it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the parrot fish! You will have a wonderful time at one of my favorite places in the world.

    ReplyDelete