Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

baby # 3


ok now this is funny.

So remember me telling you all that my husband has a baby blanket?
Well he still cuddles with it every night (he might not want me telling you this, but for this story, it is necessary information)
So today while I am cleaning our room, I grab his blanket (aka baby) off the bed. I then get confused; there is a baby in my hand, and a baby on the bed. This is not good.
Somehow, his blanket has been ripped into two. Good thing Kevin was already at work... So I go to work and forget about it. I get home late and go to our bedroom to change into some pajamas. Oh crap. He still doesn't know. I hurry and change and slowly walk out to the living room with the two babies in hand. This is how the conversation went:

me: "Kevin, ummm, look what I found while I was cleaning..."
him: doesn't look up yet
me: "your baby somehow....um...got ripped into two..."
him: he quickly looks up "WHAT??"
and right when he sees it, the anger comes out...
"what the HELL happened?
(you know he is angry when he swears, this is not an often occurrence)
me: I started laughing, really hard
him: "What did you do to it!!?"
me: still laughing
him: he starts trying to cuddle with it
"No no no, this isn't going to work!!"
me: still laughing, he is so cute when he is mad
him: "Mal, why would you do this! You just changed your position from my baby #1, to baby #3! Not smart."
" I have had this for 26 years, 26 years! And right when I marry you, you ruin it!"
hahaha he still thinks I did it
i totally didn't

I did not think he would take it this hard. Its so cute.

So now he is cuddling with my baby.

1 comment: