Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving: Part 1

For Thanksgiving this year we went down to St. George for the weekend. It was quite grand to have everyone together. It's even grander that we all get along.

On Thanksgiving day the girls went on a road bike ride and while we were preparing the food, the boys went mountain biking and golfing. The girls all picked dishes to make for the big meal. I chose stuffing, since that is my favorite thanksgiving dish, and creamed corn. I was really scared making stuffing for the first time for the entire family but it actually turned out good. The creamed corn didn't turn out how I wanted it to, since my moms recipe calls for dehydrated corn and I used frozen corn. Next time I won't be so lazy and will dehydrate the corn. But everything else turned out wonderful!




Me and Kevin had to sit at the kids corner because we aren't "producers" or "producing".



While all the boys napped, Jeremy decided to tie up Alta.







Alta then told me to take pictures of her. This was what I had to work with:




1 comment: