Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the first snow

Kevin would have much rather gone skiing this morning, but I talked him into doing a lil' snow-shoeing with me so he could at least see if there was enough snow to ski. We hiked up around Alta and definitely were not alone. There were plenty of skiers and snowboarders (Oh no! snowboarders! I am sure the purists weren't too happy about this) hiking all around. Since some skiers were skiing down the cat track after hiking up, It made it look possible for me to do some hiking and out-of-season skiing with Kev. So maybe the next post will be "Mal ski's out-of-season and is really cool." Watch out for it.

This great piece of a mountain behind us in these pictures is Mt. Superior. Kevin loves this mountain. I hate it. When we were first married he climbed this entire thing and skied down this little chute all before I could wake up and stop him.
He said it was probably the second scariest thing he has ever done.
Don't worry the scariest thing he has ever done was done that same ski season. This was all during our first year of marriage. I am surprised he is still alive now. Hallelujah!
Every time I see this mountain I say, "Don't ski that this season please."
He just replies with "Sorry baby, I am going to!"
Ugh.










Welcome to Kevin's 'office.' At lunch he was getting business done. That iPhone is a great thing. It makes it so Kevin doesn't have to be at a computer all day answering the many emails he gets and so he can spend more time with me. Thank you Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment