Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a day of many events

Sunday was a day of:

1. My brother getting ordained an Elder
2. My little niece Afton receiving her baby blessing
3. Hadley turning two!

We sure got to party:







My Dad hoggin' the baby; always hoggin' the baby!



I caught Afton thinking she needed to give herself the blessing. Or maybe she was giving a prayer of thanks for having such a cool Auntie Mal. That was it.


Chelsey: "Ok blow it Hadley"
Hadley: "Blow it"
Chelsey: "No actually bloooww it out"
Hadley: "Blow it"
Suffice it to say, Chelsey blew it out.


She sure loved these cupcakes! She'd finish the frosting and then go "Cupcake?" And point to another. Atta girl.

My favorite part of the day was when one of Hadley's cute little friends brought her the present she had picked out for her. As she hands it to her she goes "Bubbles!" "Ariel!" And sure enough Hadley opens it and it is an Ariel toy that blows bubbles. Oh that little girl was just like me but even at age 2! Can't contain the excitement of presents. Cant keep a secret for the life of her. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment