Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the season I lose my husband

When winter comes; I lose my husband. He skis, skis and skis some more. And then goes to work. That leaves no Mal time.
I was well aware before I married him this was how it was going to be. So its not a shock.
But then he came up with this grand idea:
"When we have kids, we will just move up Little Cottonwood and live there. So you will be closer to me when I ski! This way, you will see me more!"
I don't know how I will see him more... maybe he will stop in for lunch for a ski break?
Hey, I will take what I can get.
I begin liking this idea. So we go look at the houses/cabins by Alta.



And then there was this one.
My golly.
This may be my dream home. Look here and it will become yours too. But I called it first. Unless you can shell out the $5.5 million before I can. Then its all yours.

1 comment: