Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

we love us some texas roadhouse

After a long days of work at Snogression, we decided to treat ourselves and little Patrick to some good ol' steak. Kevin loves the prime rib and usually I just share it with him, but today I opted for the sirloin. And boy was it good. I of course had to have my ketchup with it...Ketchup always goes with steak. Always.



Thats an action shot of me a sqeezin the ketchup out. Oh yeah. And an awkward picture of me taking a picture of myself so I could prove that I was there too.

Why is this place always crazy and loud? We got stuck with this huge birthday party who loved screaming and singing. My Great Aunt Katie (who is 94) once took me and Kevin out to dinner and instead of Golden Coral (thank goodness) she opted for Texas Roadhouse because "You kids love loud places like this!" No, not even us Aunt Katie.

And why do the seaters that take you to your table always have to converse with you? It's like buddy, I don't want to talk to you, just take me to my table, my day has been fine thank you and yes I have been here before. Yada yada yada. And the walk to the table is sooo long. Your too social Texas Roadhouse, too social. Good thing you have good food.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i 100% agree about the conversation with the seater guy. so so annoying. Seriously. just get me my rolls and cinnamon butter, thank you.

    ReplyDelete