Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

unbroken


Ok this is the best book I have read in a long, long, long time. It might be my all-time favorite. I am only half-way through it, even though I could have read it in a day. I am making myself read it sloowwww so I can cherish it. This is hard since I am a professional book skimmer.

I find myself constantly chuckling out loud, this Louis Zamperini (I could say that name over and over again, and I have...) was one funny guy. Books that make me chuckle are good books.

Its so good that I have been having to share it with Kevin. I just can't stop myself. Now Kevin is realizing that he will want to read this book someday so he has begged me to stop telling him about it. But I can't hold it in. I find myself blurting out:

"Ahhh Kevin he did ______!"
"________ happened on their mission, can you believe it!"
"Ahhh man Kevin he just pulled ______ prank on him! ha!"
"Kevin, there are sharks! SHARKS!!"
"HE CAN FEEL THE SHARKS UNDERNEATH THEM!"
"A great white SHARK, Kevin!"
"A BOMBER!!"
"Kevin this book is so good!"

I feel like I have whats called Unbroken Tourette's Syndrome.
Poor Kevin can't take it anymore. He just walks away now.

Image via

2 comments:

  1. I read it out loud to Dan. We're kinda nerdy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no I love reading it out loud but there never is any time to read it to kevin!

    ReplyDelete