Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

A quick trip to st george

Right before the big car accident, we went on a road trip to St. George. 
We played at the pool. 
We went razoring in the amazingly hot heat, so we stopped by Sand Hollow Reservoir and drove right up on the beach to take a quick dip in the nice cold water. 
We watched movies every night.
We played pickle ball.
We went road biking up Snow Canyon. 
We went and ate at new BBQ place (to us): DUB's BBQ. We got a whole rack of ribs (which lasted us the whole trip) and enjoyed every bite. We will be going back!
Kevin went on a mountain bike ride, which meant I had to drive the rodeo, which meant I had to learn how to drive stick, which meant a headache for us both.  Yes I have never learned how to drive stick.  It all started when my dad tried to teach me one day and it all ended that same day with my dad making me get out of the car at an intersection (which I had stalled at for an entire light change).  He left me there.  Im kidding, he just never let me drive stick again.   Thank goodness our new truck is an automatic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment