Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

california day three: San Diego

Day three we decided to head down south to San Diego.
We first stopped by San Diego Zoo.  My favorite's were the fighting polar bears, elephants and lions.
This zoo was huge!
We probably saw 30% of what it had to offer.




Hi panda!


We then headed down to the harbor and had dinner at our family favorite:  Anthony's Fish Grotto.  Everything here is awesome.  Kevin was excited to get some fresh oysters.
  



We then headed over to the Mormon Battalion center.  I believe they recently redid it, so the program they put on was really neat and entertaining.  I really enjoyed it.
Ghirardelli was next.  I splurged and got a chocolate dipped waffle cone with chocolate and butter pecan ice-cream.  That wasn't enough, so I topped it with warm caramel sauce.  Yum-o.

Tyler became a soldier.
And heres pictures from my iPhone:
Breakfast.
The elephants!
A trophy my husband awarded me.
Ghirardelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment