Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Day with the Mosers

Christmas morning I was woken up to my brothers butt. "Merry Christmas!" he says to me. And then cute Hadley walks over and was like "Maorie??? Kenin???" She was really confused that we had slept over. But she was excited for the morning. She knew something was up.

It was fun to watch Hadley get excited about all the toys Santa brought. She got a play kitchen and she loved opening and closing all the doors.

After we had all opened a few presents, it was time to go to church. We all went to my parents ward; the ward I grew up in. I got to pretend that Afton was our baby and it was funny who believed us.
"Well that was quick!"
"I didn't even know you were pregnant!"
Oh what a fun game that was.
The little girl sitting in front of us wasn't fooled by our games though, she asked me if she was my mom's baby. She knew I was far too young to have one of my own. Your no fun little girl.

When we got home I was applauded for all the socializing I did. My family was amazed.

The rest of the day was spent opening the rest of our presents, lounging, playing Dance Central 3, MW3, pool, and eating shrimp and rolls at my Grandparents house.



My dad's parents came over for Christmas breakfast. Our favorite meal of the holiday. My mom's mom always made a special Christmas casserole every Christmas morning, and once she passed, we continued the tradition. Now my mom makes it. And it is delicious. We also always have homemade hot chocolate, fresh berries, and amazing strudel from Schmitts Bakery.



Zoe loves Christmas.
And when Hadley throws all her food on the floor.


And then Kevin karate-chopped Tyler.



Hadleys favorite toy had to have been Conductor from the show Dinosaur Train. She carried it everywhere.



The boys played MW3.


And then we ended the night with possibly the longest game of pool ever.
55 minutes.
I won by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment