Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

our snow-less mountains









Natalie and Jeremy wanted to go up and see the mountains since they are visiting from California right now. We obliged and took them on a little hike up to a waterfall. It was partially frozen of course, but still had some running water.

We then went to Snowbird to go watch Patrick train. I haven't seen him race before, so it was fun to see how good he was. Watching any athlete in training inspires me. I love it. All training is different, especially from what I am used to: swimming and water polo. I like watching the interaction between coach and athlete.
Ski racing is crazy to me. The speed they go scares me.
But I am sure people think the same thing while they watch a swim race.
"Holy cow they go so fast! How do they not get scared?!"
Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment