Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

saturday! saturday! saturday!

Saturday was a good day:

1. My husband gave me a fashion show of the clothes I bought for an upcoming family picture
2. I talked him out of going to work and spending the entire day with me
3. We both slept in
4. We hardly ever eat fast food, but, for some reason, I wanted chicken nuggets and he wanted a big mac. We walked in, but couldn't do it. We ended up eating lunch at Teriyaki Grill.
5. I confused the word faults for farts. me: "It was both our farts!" why do I confuse words so much...
6. The reason I said the sentence above was because I was blaming him for me unwillingly and accidentally telling him what his christmas present was again. Im really bad at keeping secrets and Kevin is way too good at the guessing game.
7. I got to crash planes over and over again at the hobby store (my husband is a remote control airplane geek)
8. We got to dream about buying a nice camera at Pictureline
9. Kevin bought our niece Hadley a dog toy for our little Christmas party. A shrieking monkey dog toy. And she liked it.
10. I got to watch my parents dance a duet on Wii's dance 2.
11. We got to go to a beautiful wedding reception at Le Jardin
12. We then got to snuggle, eat popcorn and m&ms and watch a movie together
13. And oh yeah, my husband bought me poinsettias. Husbands rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment