Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

a friday night with the browers

A typical friday night for us:

Fongs Chinese for dinner. We go here a lot. I am not sure if it is a good thing that the owner knows us and says "It's good to see you again!" It might be a fat move on our part. Oh well. We really like the sesame chicken and sesame beef.

And then we are totally content, and excited, to just come home and spend the rest of the night inside.

Kevin plays with his new seasons ski boots. I cant believe he thinks $180 UGG boots are ridiculous. His ski boots are $800.
Good thing he is sponsored so they are free. Why can't UGG sponsor me? It would be a great move on there part I think.
Kevin is typing an email sooo slow; so I tell him. He challenges me to a typing contest. I totally kill him! He didn't believe me when I told him I was the second best typer in my computer class my sophomore year. Second only to an Asian (so of course he would be first).
Kevin got 48 words per minute...
And I got 81 words per minute
Then we set up a fort, furnished with sleeping pads, pillows, and lots of blankets, in our living room/kitchen room area and watch a movie.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaaa second to an Asian! I love how you had to add that! You a Kevin are so funny, i love it!

    ReplyDelete