Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I rocked it


yes, I totally rocked my finals this semester. well, so far. I have gotten two grades back and one was a 95%!!!!!!!!!! and one was a 98%!!!!!!! I think those scores define rocking it. I am so proud of myself.
I will let you know if I continue to rock it when I get my other two grades back.

You may be thinking, "Wow she is a smarty pants" (just go with it). No I am not. I can be quite dumb with school sometimes. I can totally rock the exams, but be completely and irresponsibly, forgetful with assignments. I always have a few assignments each semester that I forget to turn in, forget at home, forget to do...etc. For example: this semester. I forgot to turn in a case study and completely forgot to take an online quiz. Now I had valid excuses. For the case study, I had to leave the second class of the semester early for work and totally missed my professor explaining these so-called "case studies" to everyone. None-the-less, you can't make up that kind of shiz. And the quiz, I was so caught up in the homework and studying early for the test, I forgot all about the quiz. stuuuupid, you see? And these are worth good points. This is what keeps me from getting A-'s or B+'s. I always get B's. But you know I am A O.K. with getting B's. A's are for gays. And for those who have better memories. And for those who are smarter.

Now onto my last semester. Only two more classes until I graduate!

1 comment: