Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

finals week

its amazing how life still goes on during finals week. this semester is always the worst with the hustle and bustle of christmas time starting. i have two finals tomorrow, one wednesday, and then one saturday. today was my prime study day (I retain the most information when I cram everything the day before) but I can't study unless:
I shower and get ready (this may be a surprise to my family...but look at me I am so hygienic now!)
the room in which i study in is spotless. so I had to clean the front room/do the dishes/vacuum/clean the kitchen counter
make sure there is food in the fridge to eat for lunch and dinner. so i had to go grocery shopping and stock up

and then i studied
and then i realized there was no ink in the printer. so off to costco to go to wait in line forever and then wait 3 hours to pick it up
and then darnit, i had to actually put the roast and carrots and onions in the crock pot

and then i studied
and then i had to eat dinner/clean up dinner

and then i studied
and then i realized i still had to make 3 cheesy potato casseroles for the christmas relief society dinner tomorrow night. so i peeled, chopped, mixed, and combined
ran to the store to get the forgotten, but important, corn flakes and cream of mushroom soup. and then covered, marked and refrigerated.
and then i realized i had to blog to help settle me down and me get ready to study again.

and then i studied

1 comment: