Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

someone's got a crush

So recently we remembered that we had a blockbuster card. And that lots of times redbox does not have the greatest of movies. Well, we found out that blockbuster has $1 movies as well for one night, and a much better selection. Booyah.
And then we quickly remembered why we didn't like going to blockbuster.
You see, there's this guy there that likes to follow me around.
He loves to tell me all the possible sales and deals they have going on at that time.
And then he continues to follow us, put movies away and asks if we need help finding anything.
And then he is at the cash register when we are ready to check out; where he continues to somehow find more deals to tell me about. And then he tells me:
"Have I ever told you you look like Kate Bosworth?"
"Uhh, yeah I have gotten that before..." Didn't want to burst his bubble that he actually has told me that before.


I wish I could see the resemblance. I think its the big (I prefer high) cheekbones. That has got to be it...

Well we finally lose him at the door and as I walk out, I turn to Kevin and say:
"I think someone's got a little crush..."
"Yeah, your definitely not going their alone. ever." Husband did not like it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment