Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

a powell trip

I was horrible at taking pictures this trip. I only got a few.
We lived through an awesome rain storm with crazy amounts of rain. Lightning almost hit us twice.
Theres nothing like the adrenaline of rushing to put on the rain gear with thunder and lightning striking close by.

The boys did a lot of skiing since we had great water right by our beach.
Since I am not a fan of wake-boarding, and I don't know how to slalom, I just wake-skated. Which I fell back in love with. You can't have a bad fall with wake-skating. If you fall, you just bail. That is my kind of water sport.


Crazy rain storm. We thought snow was heading for us.







1 comment:

  1. haha, I love that picture of Ellie. I need to burn a cd of all your pictures, I don't have any!

    ReplyDelete