Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

a day of wedding

Ok. I just burnt my thumb waaayyy bad making frozen pizza for Kevin. Holy hannah. And I only said shoot. Can I get an amen!?!

Anyways.

My cousin Trista got married to her one and only on saturday. This was the first time I got to meet this Patrick Van Hoosen of hers. Good thing I like him.

My family is funny, especially my dad. My favorite part of the day was after the beautiful ceremony as me and my family were walking out on the temple grounds. I was saying that I liked this Patrick guy and my dad turns to me and goes:

"Who's Patrick?"

Yeah.

Well I am glad we got things all figured out before we went to the reception.

The reception was at the beautiful Loggia garden at Thanksgiving Point. It was a bit scary driving there with rain pouring down and thunder crashing, but they really lucked out and the rain stopped just in time. They really are meant for each other! C'mon, we all know we think that.











"Baby you have chicken in your teeth. Let me get that."
Yep they are married now.


Such a cute couple! Oh yeah, you too Kailey and Deely.



My cousin's boy Bentley. Check out that red hair!

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Van Hoosen! I know you will have a happy life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment