Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

happy 4th!

Holidays are great.
We slept in.
Went on a mountain bike ride up Clarks with our good friend Beni the golden retriever who doesn't know the first thing about personal space and how bike trails work. He had an especially hard time going downhill. Beni would stop right in front of uphill bikers and. would. not. move. It was hard not to laugh. Biker after biker would fall off (step off) their bike because of Beni. "Moooove Beni!!!" meant nothing to him. Kevin had had it with Beni when slobber ended up ALL over the back of his car since Beni liked the cool breeze from the window open.
In n Out for lunch.
And then we went and got the iPhone 4 for Kevin due to his new upgrade. I think I was more excited for this then he was. I could not believe while walking out the doors of the Verizon store that we were now iPhone owners. One day I will get one for myself. One day. But for now, I'll play with husbands.
We then had a family BBQ. This is where we fought with my brother on how the iPhone is cooler then the Windows phone.
Then we went to the Cabela's parking lot to watch the Thanksgiving Point fireworks.






(of course all taken from Kevin's iphone)

2 comments:

  1. You guys did it! Now you're going to be addicted to your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...you should have seen us yesterday fighting over it. we were on it all day. all the free apps are endless though! it really is such a great phone!
    hopefully in a while i can get one!

    ReplyDelete