Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

a boogie boardin'

We decided it would be fun to go sledding in July. But then we quickly realized that we didn't have sleds. So a boogie board was going to have to work. We have some history with sledding on a boogie board, (think E.R., kevin bleeding all over his face, and me a hysterical fiance thinking he was going to die) so we were careful this time. But we had a lot of help with the mashed potato like snow slowing us down.

During all this Kevin goes "See Mal, I DO still take you on fun dates!!!"








I then took Kevin on a little hike up Little Cottonwood to a fun waterfall. First time he had hiked it and loved it.




And you have to watch this video. I crack up every time I watch it; but then again I am always laughing any time I video Kevin doing something. He is just so funny. The background music of the bagpipes only enhances this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment