Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Draper Days '11

I am a very proud Draperian. That means I love Draper Days. Growing up, I always remembered it being huge and filled with fun. One fond memory I have of Draper Days is where me and my friend Whitney decided to do the over-sized boxing glove game. She went crazy on me and hit me left and right (she had a killer left hook). I quickly gave up and recruited myself to the corner where she continued to hit me. I was laughing so hard telling her to stop, when I peed my pants. And I couldn't stop. She only stopped hitting me when our time was up. I feel bad for the next fighters. That wasn't sweat on that little blow up boxing arena.

Now that I know my bladder can't handle any blow-up toy offered; I just look forward to the fireworks. I dare say Draper throws the best firework show ever. Or maybe its because we have the best place to watch them. They pretty much fire them off right in my in-laws backyard. You feel every single firework.



I tried to get a picture of all us Brower couples but since it was too dark, I pretty just held the camera out and hoped everyone was in it. I had to try a few times. Every one with "Ok guys one more!" with the flash incredibly blinding. As you can tell.



1st try.
heres kevin going "ahh mal stopppp it! too bright!"



oops sorry jumeee. i'll try again



haha jeremy's face.



I got one!



and all the teenagers coming off the roof. we were helping them get off with our flash. or maybe we were blinding them...

1 comment: