Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We got Sod

Before

here is the almost-finished retaining wall Kevin built. he did an amazing job! The only thing I did was watch, talk, occasionally pack down dirt, and buy him slushees.


Thank you sod for making our white trash backyard less white trash. Having sod is awesome. We cant stop staring at it and walking on it. We had a "sod party" to lay the sod down and enticed helpers with pizza and slushees. I guess slushees are only for kids and me because the older you get, the more painful brain freezes you get. Mark and my dad could not handle them and Kevin constantly gets them. Its age I tell you.
Well it only took a few hours to get all the sod down. Me and tyler careened the wheelbarrows full of sod down to the Men and they placed them. It was great teamwork.
I think we are moving up in the world; we have a sod backyard.

1 comment: