Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

More publishments for Mr. Skier over here





Im sorry but I have to brag... here are his: not one, not two, but THREE publishments in Backcountry Magazine! Go Kevin!!!

Sorry that I am horrible at taking pictures. I obviously understand little about lighting. I feel like that is just to be expected when you have a normal camera. An un-normal camera to me would be a way sweet, expensive, big, bulky one. I love bulky stuff. One day we will get an un-normal camera. Probably when we have kids in a few years; when it deems responsible for us to take nice pictures of the mini-browers.

Well I have so much more to blog about, but those posts will have to wait. With school, work, and 2 Virginia babies to play with, things have been quite busy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment