Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

pink eye sucks

I have had pink eye for the past week or so. It sucks. I thought it was just stress and lack of sleep (ok mainly stress, to be honest I get plenty of sleep). Then my sore eye became pink. So I self-diagnosed myself with pink eye (duh). Well I believe that sometimes when you get sick, you just need to let your body take care of it. Just like my car... My car engines light has been on for quite some time now (two years?) but I believe in my car and I believe that it is fine. And you know what, because I believe in it, it still works for me. It still is a great car. I am not going to waste money on going and getting it fixed because frankly any time I have had anyone touch my car, they have failed to do anything positive. Jiffy Lube actually broke something while trying to fix something. Idiots. ANYWAYS, I tried to wait it out to see if my pink eye would fix itself, but then I started getting blurry spots. That freaked me out. Maybe I cried and told kevin I was going blind, maybe I didn't. But that was when kevin made me an eye appointment. I hate any kind of appointments, but If it meant my sight, I decided to go. So I went, and yes I have pink eye (I should be an optometrist), and he gave me a prescription for some fancy eye drops. Well $140 later, this pink eye better go away and fast. I am sick of looking scary, and getting dizzy from the blurry spots.

2 comments:

  1. well for the eye exam and the drops. but still!!!!! the eye drops came in the littlest bottle. pretty sure it only has 12 drops in it

    ReplyDelete