Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

beauty


I have talked Kevin into going to this with me tonight. I am making it a date night. Hes not so excited, but I am. If you have never heard this womens story, watch this video, or visit her blog, her story is truly inspiring.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDvxPjsm8E

Her blog: http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/


On another note, I need new moccasins. My pair is falling apart, like they so often do. I go through phases with many things. With shoes, its either flip-flops, moccasins, brown boots, or uggs. Right now I am obviously in the moccasin phase. I go through these phases until the shoe I am currently liking, wears out. And now my moccasins have holes. So bring on the next phase...lets see...Its almost UGG season! My favorite phase. But for some strange, weird reason, my husband doesn't believe I need new uggs, I think all of you need to talk some sense into him.

2 comments:

  1. Did you go to the talk?!! Are you living in Provo? I need to see you one of these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I did go erin! it was really good! Nope not living in provo, we are still in draper. love that place too much. I know i havent seen you since the last shift we worked together at work...which I am sure was a very long time ago. we should do a lunch sometime!

    ReplyDelete