Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

anniversary cake

My awesome mom had an anniversary cake made for us since we had already eaten the cake that was meant to be saved. My excuse was it wouldn't be as good a year later... So we decided to reenact the cutting of our wedding cake. Kevin REALLY wanted to put cake all over my face, but I insisted that he didn't. I just think its funny when people do it, so I told him time and time and time again that I would be so so mad if he tried. Im not sure how many times I warned him, but it worked. We exchanged cake and there was no mess. I was so proud of him! So on sunday, I allowed him to put cake in my face. As you can see he was excited and didn't think twice about it. And it was then that I realized how smart I had been on our wedding day. I had cake in my nose for a day.




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you guys have been married a year! Our wedding cake top is in our freezer and I don't know what I will do after we eat it because it makes our freezer look full! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! Let's hang out when Josh gets back from Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we will plan a date when he gets back!

    ReplyDelete