Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alice


We went and saw Alice in Wonderland last night much to Kevins dismay. He kept on telling me that this movie scared him as a kid. This was hard for me to believe since this kid has been jumping off cliffs his whole life. I pretty much dragged him to the movie and tried to pump him up for it but nothing worked. Well I enjoyed the entire movie. Yeah the mad hatter is MAD (I had to explain this part to kevin, he didn't like Johnny Depp), and the red queen has a huge head, but we all knew this movie was going to be weird. I especially loved all the fun dresses alice wore. When the movie ended, I asked kevin how he liked it and he said he hated it. "I have never enjoyed a movie less than this one." He said it made him have weird feelings from childhood. He must have really been scared of this movie. It made me laugh.

Speaking of kevin making me laugh, my mom let me borrow her nasal rinser since I had gotten a little cold. Well the next morning I tried it and it worked great. It got tons of boogers (not burgers) out. So I made kevin try it, and like I said earlier...it was much to his dismay. I had forgotten that he had broken his nose a few years earlier. Most of the saline mixture made it into his mouth. A few drops were coming out of his nose, but most of the mixture he was spitting out. It was like he was drowning. My mom had told me to be careful when I use it, that if you dont do it right it would feel like this. I thought this was hilarious and dumb that my mom would even warn me of this. Well I got to see this first hand, and all I could do was laugh. I love you Kevin.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaaa poor Kevin! I love that you used mom's nose thing LOL! It really does work!!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete