Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

weekly meal plan #1

To help encourage me to make diverse, balanced and yummy dinners every night; I am going to post my past weeks meal plan.  With moving, painting, organizing and renting going on over here for the past few weeks, dinners have been put on the back burner.  
Well, no longer my friends!
Hopefully posting our meals will help me be better.

Weekly Meal Plan

Monday:          Mediterranean Flatbread with yogurt and fresh cilantro.

Tuesday:          Paula Deen's Taco Soup with freshly grated cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.

Wednesday:       Sweet Italian Sausage with J-Dawg sauce, sauteed cabbage and freshly baked rolls.

Thursday:       Whole grain homemade waffles with fresh berries, raspberry syrup and freshly whipped cream.

Friday:      Date Night!

Saturday:     Homemade Cheese Pizza with fresh blueberries on the side.  

1 comment: