Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

my cousin's wedding/zombie faces

My cousin Zach got married!  
We were getting worried about him.  I mean, he was 23.  He was getting old.

Him and his (now wife) Chè got married in the Draper LDS Temple.  It was a wonderful sealing.
While we waited for the bride and groom, we took pictures.
My beautiful great aunt Katie.  She is like a grandmother to me.  She has always been a big part of our family.  
She is incredibly smart.  If you think you know politics and sports, she would give you a run for your money.  Believe it.  
Three generations.
My wonderful and handsome grandpa Headman.  We really love him.
Ok.  So have you seen Walking Dead?
Well, it is all about zombies and me and Kev started to watch it a while ago.
This is when the zombie face started. 
Kevin would randomly pull this scary face out of nowhere and freak me out.  
And I started doing it back. 
We then showed my family.  
And now my little niece Hadley does it.  She thinks it's hilarious.  She even helps baby Afton make the zombie face. 
So now we always do the zombie face.  
And since we were all bored it was perfectly entertaining.
My grandpa's first zombie face.

My cute cousin Spencer, the grooms brother.
We even got him to do the zombie face.
The grooms father, my uncle, my moms brother.  
Did you notice his awesome silver hair?  
Well, he hates that you noticed it.  Thanks.
Oh look!  They finally came out! Hooray!
I thought her dress was so cute and so perfect for her.  
I loved that it was a cream color; I am not a fan of the stark white dresses.  
The proud father and groom.  Look how handsome they are!
I love my husbands tie.  Foxy.
Zachs best buds.
Oh, hey there.
Just talking with the gramps and aunt.  So cute.
The happy family.
And now we cut to the reception.  It was held at the Draper Cactus & Tropicals; which I think is a classy place for a reception.  Thats where my reception was held; so I have a soft spot for it.

The mother/father dance.  Zach said something funny.
The first dance.
And then the music stopped; and the party music began.
And then they broke out their moves. 


And then it cut back to the first dance song like nothing had happened.  It was hilarious.  
Good work you two, good work.

And then here are some pictures of baby Afton for good measure.
She partied hard that night.  
Anytime she hears music she starts moving and bobbing her head.  She was loving the whole night.

The cake cutting and shoving in each others face came next.
I will just say that I am so grateful Kevin didn't smash our cake in my face.  
So grateful.


We ended the night by getting our fair share of photo booth pictures.  
Thanks Zach & Che.  It was a party.  
We are so excited for you two!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I LOVE these pictures! I haven't seen any from our cake cutting yet, so that's super fun!

    So, your husband didn't know it, but his "fox" tie totally fit with our wedding. My maiden name means fox in French :)

    ReplyDelete