Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A quick trip


Read Unbroken out-loud for a good portion of the drive to St. George.
Once we arrived, we decided tennis with potato chips was sounding good.
All of the treats I brought for our trip. I tend to go overboard...
A morning in St. George. I am already missing that king sized bed with the view.
Went on a morning run in Entrada to get out all my vacation energy I seem to always get when we get away. This was where we were first introduced to our new favorite sport: pickleball. Never heard of it? Don't worry; I am dedicating an entire post all to pickleball.
One of my new favorite apps: MapMyRun. I have used MapMyRide for biking and loved it, so I decided to try this one out. This takes running to a whole new level: fun.
Razoring Day 1.
My safety handle that is a life-saver when Kevin drives. Also my already dirty pants from minutes of driving. We got filthy dirty this first day.
We found some hieroglyphics.


While driving around we found dinosaur tracks! It was really neat to see them in their element and not in a museum. Kevin showed me what a Raptor looked like and then continued to show me what that past Raptor was doing by running along the tracks.
We decided to splurge one night and try a new restaurant in St. George. We both decided on Sakura. The sushi was awesome and it was the perfect meal to end our little trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment