Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"wife day"

A few days before Kevin left, I wanted a "wife day." I have to allot myself "wife days" or Kevin will forget to do stuff with me. No not really, but he can be a busy guy. This day I told him I wanted to go snowshoeing. He said o.k., I will give you two options:

1) "I go shooting with my photographer."
or
2) "We go snowshoeing."

Hes so funny.
So I chose #2.

We started out with getting donuts from Daylight Donuts. I love this place. We each got two donuts. I ate both of mine. He only ate one. I win. He said he got a sugar sickness. I told him to train his body to enjoy sugar better.


We then went up Big Cottonwood and chose to do the Lake Blanche Trail. I had never hiked this trail before, snow or no snow, so I was excited. It was beautiful. And there was snow! We didn't have the time to do the whole trail, but one day, when we are feeling up for the climb, we will do it again.

But I did feel up to a photo-shoot:









And that was my "wife day".

No comments:

Post a Comment