Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas with the Browers

My MIL is awesome and decided to have Christmas a day early so me and my SIL could enjoy Christmas time with our families. We are completely spoiled being able to have two Christmas's.

Christmas morning while we were waiting for Ellie to be woken up, Kevin goes "Where's the fat one?" It took me a moment to figure out who he was talking about, but not Alta. She kept calling Ellie "The Fat One" the rest of the morning. Not good.

I got Kevin two big packs of Reeses Tree's for Christmas and had Ellie help him open it. She was sooo excited when she saw what they were. When we later took her for a little morning stroll, she was not too happy about going back inside. When I kiddingly told her she could have a "Reeses Tree" if we went inside, she let out a yell of excitement and started for the door. I could not believe she had understood "Reeses Tree." Maybe she really is "The Fat One".

Kevin got me an amazing pair of road biking shoes for Christmas. They are the best looking shoes I have ever laid eyes on. He did amazingly well. I don't even remember seeing them at Canyon Bicycles when we had gone there to peruse. Now to just find me a road bike to go with them... Does anyone have a Cannondale SuperSix, 56, Shimano 105 components bike for around lets say $500? You could really help me out here.



Alta loving her "Cutting Projects"


All the boys got "Technology Shirts". They all had to try them on and see who looked the best in them.



Benny got a new do' for Christmas. He's looking extra puppyish these days.


Ellie enjoying her "Reeses Tree"


The Babies enjoying there new baby sized table.



Goooooodmorning me!


Who even drew this and took this picture? I think we have an artist in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment