Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

we are fanaaaaatics



Both me and Kev are World War II fanatics.
Fanatics.
We love it.
We have tried to find all the WWII movie/documentaries on Netflix to watch. So far our absolute favorite has been WWII in HD from the History channel. Its actual color(!) film from the war that they found over a two year worldwide search. It is quite amazing. And it is quite gruesome. But honestly, you need to see all the blood because that. was. the. war. I knew it was a horrible war but this documentary made me realize it was a billion times more bloody and horrible then I could have ever imagined. I can't even tell you how much respect I have gained for those who served in the war (like both my Grandfathers).
I recommend watching this documentary as well as watching:


Band of Brothers : This. is. awesome. Me and Kev have already watched this series twice.

1 comment:

  1. Isaac and I LOVED Band of Brothers! We love watching WWII documentaries too, we should get together ha ha

    ReplyDelete