Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

the graduates


I decided that it would be best to knock two birds with one stone and let people know that I too had graduated while Tyler sent out his high school graduation cards (notices...what are these called?...). So we took a joint graduation picture. I quite like it.

I graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Behavioral Science and Health with a minor in Nutrition from the University of Utah. Go Utes.

Ty graduated from Alta High School and will be going to SUU for college. We are so proud of him!

Check out that lei my mother made. Best lei ever. I made Tyler let me wear it for this picture. And also, can you believe my younger brother is taller than me? Me? I thought I was so tall...
Tyler is already making grown-up decisions since graduating. He wanted a rat tail. He got a rat tail. He is going to get all the ladies down at SUU...


This picture shows how excited they all for their new adventures! So cute. The boy on the left already has his mission call to England.
He really loves his tail.

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous because 1. you graduated! felicidades, and because 2. there is a bunch of cash around your neck.

    ReplyDelete