Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

st. george: day 2

We decided to start this day right with some tennis. Why does tennis always look easier than it actually is? I forget this every time I play. But then I start grunting like the pros and the pro-like abilities come fast.

Day two was a lot hotter. Maybe 20 degrees hotter. So the adventures on the "scooter" for day two wore me out fast. We still were out for a good four hours though. But that was pushing it. We will just say that I am a fantastic wife.

And I have a "scooter" hickey on my collarbone from the seat belt.
Thank you scooter.





I am loving my new sandals. I am told I have a lifetime guarantee on these bad boys. Awesome. Kevin thinks they look a little silly because of my short stubby toes that cause the sandal to look like they are too big. It bugs him so bad that he is going to sand down the front of them for me so they look "normal" and meet his my-wife-must-have-cute-looking-feet-standards.
Kevin got his yearly new shoes down here. And when I asked to take a picture of them, this is what he decided to do with his feet. cute.
I have an awesome husband that would do this for me. We just had to do it.



We finished our night with some studying of the globe, Bajio for dinner, and of course the hot tub.

Now if your wondering what razoring for 10 hours will do to your hair, here you go:
"scooter" made dreads. booyah. no I did not wash my hair at all, psh, who has time for that on vacation...
cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment