Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

another "favorite"!


Wow, another "favorite" you ask? Yes, another! This is big, BIG you guys!
So, I like to be comfy. Comfy every minute of the day. And jeans just don't give me that comfy I need. So i am a skirt, tights, and leggings kind of girl. Comfort is huge. Comfy is a word that comes out of my mouth far too often. Husband will testify of this. I even got him saying "comfy" a few times, it was huge. Well, ladies and gentelmen, let me show you... COMFY!
JEGGINGS!! Whaaaat are these you ask? They are the epitome of comfy. They make comfy look good. But...you have to find the right ones. There has to be enough jean in them so they don't look sloppy. And they have to hold that bootie up and make that bootie look good.
Well I was completely against this new "jegging" trend. I thought "ha! what jibberish! Jeggings?" But then...I tried them on. And I was forever changed.
I got mine at Kohls. They were on sale, and fit me fantastically. I tried them on for my husband and yelled "COMMMFFYYY!" And he really liked them. He now finds every excuse to say the word "jegging" and add it to his everyday vocabulary. I am a jegging girl.

And I prefer the black ones to the gold.

1 comment:

  1. Iam surprised it took you this long to love Jeggins!! When I first saw them I thought Mal is going to love these!! But, totally agree they really have to be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete