Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

holy crappers this break has been awesome

Wow, this christmas has been so fun. I have had a month off from school. The whole Brower family has finally been reunited after a 2 year hiatus from Elder Mitchell. And we have all hung out for two weeks straight. Me and Kev had two Christmas's: My families Christmas day, then the Browers on the 30th when Mitchell came home. I think this is how we are going to want to do it for now on.

But first things first, what me and Kev did Christmas Eve:
Snowshoeing. Kevin picked the place. Which he never picks the usual trails or any trails for that matter. He wanted to walk through all the cabins up Big Cottonwood; so we did. And boy did we find some treasures. We found a bobsled track and a zip line. We took some videos for you viewing pleasures...



don't mock my laugh. when something is really funny I guess I turn into a donkey. notice how kevin looks like he should go over that hill the whole timeand that high screaching sound is the zipline...not me....

No comments:

Post a Comment