Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yep its that time. The Christmas Tree is already up and we both love it.
mal-made creme brulee for tomorrows festivities. I already ate one.
A happy thanksgiving from me
And a happy thanksgiving from me


I love this holiday season. I love Thanksgiving. I love stuffing and turkey, but mostly stuffing. I used to really love sweet potatoes, especially the candied kind my grandma made, but since I ate a sweet potato right before my last episode of the stomach flu, I can't even think of them without getting sick. Sweet potatoes meet Nutella, Nutella meet sweet potatoes.
Our plans tomorrow:
Go snowshoeing with just me and the hub
Eat yumminess with my family
Go and see Harry Potter (yeay!)
Come home eat some mal-made creme brulee, cake, and pie.
Its going to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment