Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

halloween (sorry, we didn't dress up)

I stole these from my sisters blog. Sorry Chelsey. Hadley was a cat for Halloween. She was so cute to watch waddle around in her fat suit. She was fascinated by the few pieces of candy she had in her little pumpkin carrier. She would sit, no squat, and pick the pieces out of her pumpkin, throw them behind her, then I would put them back in, and she would continue to pull them out and throw them behind her. I occupied her for quite some time doing this. And for some reason she loooooved her little fun-size pack of peanut M&M's. She had held that little package for so long that it was so creased you could barely even read the label on it.
My cousin Elder Zach Headman came home from his mission in the Philippines a few days before Halloween. I couldn't go and see him at the airport but I guess when Chelsey asked him if he wanted to hold Hadley (who he had never met before) he said that he was afraid of white people, especially white babies. So their he is just lightly touching her.. Missionaries are so funny. When I first got to see him, I gave him a big hug and all he could say was "Wierd! Your Married!"





1 comment:

  1. Hahaaa I love it! I am flattered that you would "steal" my pictures!

    ReplyDelete